Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-03 08:46:08

mindstorm

How to eliminate the menu on the left column of an album page?

I have created a "private album page" for those that were with us to a falcon rescue center yesterday. I have no objection to anyone seeing it, but it is "private" because it has far more photos of individuals that I would ever include in a generally viewable gallery page.

However, it has our total menu along the left edge (column 1) and I don't see how to get rid of that. In the Lightroom album page, I turned off 'map' and anything else that looked related.

In the Backlight template I expected to be able to turn it off, but I find no reference to it in the template, so no idea how to accomplish that?

For reference, here is the page I am trying to modify --

http://www.mindstormphoto.com/galleries … on-rescue/

#2 2018-06-03 10:43:34

rod barbee
Website

Re: How to eliminate the menu on the left column of an album page?

create a new page template without the navigation. Assign that to the album template.

You can probably keep the navigation assigned to the tray but choose a single column layout under Page Layout.

If you simply don't want that particular album showing up in the menu, then just hide it from the album set. Edit the album in Publisher and choose Hide from Album Set under the Features tab.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer