Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-25 06:22:59

JimR
Website

BUG: screen breakpoints in iconic style

I'll spare you the long story about the head scratching and head banging on how I found this. Here's the bug.

Go to the file /backlight/modules/pangolin-album-set/dynamic/css/iconic.php

Look at the following section of the code, and see if you spot it.

/**
 * @ screen breakpoints
 *************************/

.albums {
		max-width: <?php echo $model->value('gallery.max_width') . 'px' ?>;
	}

.albums figure {
		width: calc( <?php echo abs( 100 / $model->value('classic.at.1920') ) . '%' ?> - <?php echo $model->value('cell.margins') * 2 . 'px' ?> );
	}

@media only screen and (max-width: 1680px) {
	.albums figure {
		width: calc( <?php echo abs( 100 / $model->value('iconic.at.1680') ) . '%' ?> - <?php echo $model->value('cell.margins') * 2 . 'px' ?> );
	}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 1440px) {
	.albums figure {
		width: calc( <?php echo abs( 100 / $model->value('iconic.at.1440') ) . '%' ?> - <?php echo $model->value('cell.margins') * 2 . 'px' ?> );
	}
}

Hint (if you still need it but not to entirely spoil the fun): It's a copy/paste bug. This is the iconic.php file, but contains a variable from the classic file.

Workaround: I corrected the variable in my copy of iconic.php file, and then cleared the template cache. Now I'm getting the correct behavior. My fix is safe until the update. Your welcome wink

PS: while you're in the iconic.php file, don't forget to add the following fix I found previously:

.albums figure {
    vertical-align: top;
}

Last edited by JimR (2017-11-25 06:31:16)

--Jim

#2 2017-11-25 11:35:43

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: BUG: screen breakpoints in iconic style

Good catch! Fixed in my working code, and the other fix has already been in since you first mentioned it.

With luck, I'll have an update ready to go in the next week, after I've finished manhandling the Wordpress Add-on.

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

Board footer