Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-25 08:46:55

eveall

Discount Code (single use)

Hi guys,

Just wondering is there a way to add a discount code which, when applies, gives a client a $25 discount.  I know this is possible, however, i would like the discount code to be only available for a single use for each client, so they don't make one purchase, and use it again for a second purchase and so on.  Is there any work around?  Basically, I need to give a $25 one time credit.

Thanks,

Steve

#2 2017-03-25 09:15:50

Ben

Re: Discount Code (single use)

Hi Steve,  that's what Coupons are for.  You would create one $25 coupon per client.

#3 2017-03-25 20:45:23

eveall

Lol, i guess that was an easy question to answer.  So once a coupon is used, it can't be used again, correct?  Thanks.

#4 2017-03-26 06:20:11

eveall

Okay, so I have another question.  I had an existing publisher list that i tested this out on.  I have two products, digital download or print package.  It worked fine on the existing folder.  When i created a new folder, it only has the digital download option.  I have included the correct cart pricing folder and everything else in the publisher folders is the same except for the destination folder on the server.  Any ideas why the print package does not appear on this one?

#5 2017-03-26 06:40:30

eveall

and no there is no digital option either.  It's disappeared despite a photos-for-purchase folder being populated correctly in the folder on the server.  I know i'm making a mistake somewhere just have no idea what's going on.

#6 2017-03-26 06:53:47

Ben

Hi Steve, can you post a link to an album, and email me a cart admin login using the Email link under my name?

#7 2017-03-26 07:54:59

eveall

Hi Ben, thanks for getting back to me.  I got it working.  Took the dog for a walk to give me a break and the solution came to me.  It stems from the previous problem I had with having albums of the same name in different folders affecting other folders.  I know there was an update as a fix but the process for updating is a little too much for me with limited time.  Some day.  Anyway, so my original album was located in download/test1 and the next one was jrps/test1  I deleted those albums and instead worked on a new album name test07 and everything was working fine.

Again, thanks for your offer of help.

Cheers,

Steve

Board footer