Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-12 09:24:25

markh
Website

Custom-Thumbnails in the tips and tricks section...

Has a bit of a problem. I've created the custom-thumbnails album and checked the "hide from album set" and "hide from search" boxes but the album is still appearing with the other albums in my galleries page. See it here: http://backlightmhp.markhoffmanphotography.com
Mark

#2 2016-05-12 11:08:27

rod barbee
Website

Re: Custom-Thumbnails in the tips and tricks section...

Is there a little eyeball with a line through it icon on the album? You'll see this if you're logged in to the Backlight admin. Try looking in another browser that's not logged in to Backlight and I suspect you won't see the album on the Galleries page.

On another note, your link goes to a Backlight error page containing this error:

Something went wrong

The album could not be found in GalleryDelegate.php on line 86

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-05-12 11:32:55

markh
Website

Re: Custom-Thumbnails in the tips and tricks section...

Ya! I had the eyeball. Wondered what that was, DUH. That link was bad temporarily as my home page suddenly disappeared, sort of. It somehow got its embedded album set to something else, lost its masthead, and just generally stopped working, for no apparent reason. Not sure what it was I did to fix it but it seems to be fixed now.
As for the hidden album, it is in fact really hidden when I open the site in a different browser where I'm not logged in to backlight. Thanks Rod.
M

Board footer