Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-05 18:27:18

lt98brl

Confused

Hi
First let me say that your product descriptions are some of the worst I have ever seen.
After seeing your block I see that others are also confused.

I am considering buying card but can not find out about Card has the features I need.

I sell most of the pictures in packages. the customer gets all his pictures posted and can then choose their images.

CE4 Card must therefore be set to the number of images that are in the package, not be paid. but if the customer chooses more pictures than there is in the package, the customer must pay the extra

I hope it is understandable

#2 2015-11-05 19:50:31

Ben

Re: Confused

Not really understandable. 
Our products provide many functions, and our shop front provides an overview of the functions.  We're more than happy to assist in providing more information if needed for your purchase decision.  A demo is worth a thousand words, so we recommend clicking through our demos to see how our products work. You can see packages in action on this demo gallery: http://ce4.theturninggate.net/demos/01- … lery-cart/

Packages are grouping of products with pre-defined attributes.  You define a package by specifying exactly what items you want to be in the package, how those items are configured and how many in the package.  For example a package titled 'Standard Package' may have:

4 4x6" prints
1 10x15" print
Price: $50

Another title 'Deluxe Package' may have:

6 4x6" prints
2 10x15" print
2 keyrings
Price: $80

When a customer views a cart-enabled gallery, they can choose to add a package to their cart.  After doing so, those individual items will be added into the cart, but be unmatched to photos.  The customer then selects photos and assigns them to one of the remaining unfilled types.  Once the package has been filled the customer can checkout.

Customers can also add individual items into the cart that are not part of a package.  The only limitation is that if an incomplete package is in the cart, then the remaining unfilled items need to be assigned before adding further non-package items to the cart.

A package is priced as one item, and you can give it any price you like.  There is no 'overflow' cost (if I understood what you were trying to say).

I hope that helps.

#3 2015-11-05 22:27:05

lt98brl

Re: Confused

Hello Ben

Thanks for your reply. I do not see setting options under the packages in the demo, it says error. but . but I think I understand how it works.

I need to organize packages for each customer and can choose which images each customer can see

Board footer