Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-18 07:11:11

victoria

OMG Publisher is driving me to drink

So I set up my test site and Publisher worked great. Then I migrated everything over to the top level for my main site and everything keep linking back to the test site. All the breadcrumbs and images were going back to the test site, even though there was text on the main site - yes I changed the parent folder in the main publisher collection.

So now I'm recreating all of the Album sets and Albums and it worked fine for the galleries, but the Instruction section is a disaster. I keep getting more and more errors and I really don't understand what is going on. Please help!

This is one error for an album set. It originally loaded fine and the first album I added under it went fine, then it started with all of these errors. So I deleted the file from the website and created an entire new publisher in Lightroom and started over and the first thing I get is this error.

An internal error has occurred: JSON.lua:458: JSON.lua:197: can't parse JSON at char 1 of: Expected one or zero rows from SQL query, multiple rows returned.
sql:
'select * from publisher_root where top_level_gallery_directory=?'
params:
array (
  0 => 'instruction',
)|#0 /home/mdawson/public_html/victoriasimages/ttg-be/framework/dao/PdoExtended.php(222): PdoExtended->_throwSqlQueryException('select * from p...', Array, 'Expected one or...')
#1 /home/mdawson/public_html/victoriasimages/ttg-be/publisher/application/dao/PublisherRootDAO.php(74): PdoExtended->selectRowOrNull('select * from p...', Array)
#2 /home/mdawson/public_html/victoriasimages/ttg-be/publisher/application/dao/PublisherRootDAO.php(24): PublisherRootDAO->getPublisherRootByTopLevelGalleryDirectory('instruction')
#3 /home/mdawson/public_html/victoriasimages/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/ApiController.php(622): PublisherRootDAO->getCreatePublisherRoot('instruction')
#4 [internal function]: ApiController->createAlbumSet()
#5 /home/mdawson/public_html/victoriasimages/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/mdawson/public_html/victoriasimages/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array)
#7 /home/mdawson/public_html/victoriasimages/ttg-be/publisher/index.php(35): Framework->route()
#8 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/publisher/index.php

Here's another error:

Unable to perform action: uploadRendition

And yet another error:

The containing Album Set has not yet been created on the server.  Edit the parent Album Set to save it to the server before publishing to this Album.

How can I create the album set without telling it to publish from Lightroom???

The only thing the website is currently showing is 3 galleries under Instruction, when there should be 6.

It seems the more I do the worse it gets.

My website: www.victoriasimages.com

Thanks for your help,

Victoria

#2 2015-08-18 07:44:04

victoria

Re: OMG Publisher is driving me to drink

Publisher is not publishing any of my Album sets - just the albums. I can't find any of the them in php lite. It updates my Advanced album which should be under a set called PVCC - you can find the advanced album but no PVCC set on php lite.

Victoria

#3 2015-08-18 09:41:15

Ben

Re: OMG Publisher is driving me to drink

Publisher doesn't like things being manually moved around.

Can you email me the TTG BE admin login? I'll look at the database to see what's going on.

Board footer