Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-04 02:27:45

skipper

Suddenly php Error Message after new upload

Hi,

I have been working on porting my old CE3 to Pages CE4. All worked just fine, when I did changes to the template, I saved them and uploaded them to the server with the lightroom ftp feature. I did it all day yesterday and also today.

When Reloading the page in the browser, I suddenly got this error message:

-----------------------------------------------

Warning: include_once(./ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/.............../htdocs/testsite_pages_ce4/version01/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5.6') in /homepages/..................../htdocs/testsite_pages_ce4/version01/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30
session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homepages/.........../htdocs/testsite_pages_ce4/version01/ttg-be/framework/init.php:30)|#0 [internal function]: ErrorHandler::handleError(2, 'session_start()...', '/homepages/36/d...', 64, Array) #1 /homepages/..../htdocs/testsite_pages_ce4/version01/ttg-be/framework/helpers/AuthHelper.php(64): session_start() #2 /homepages/...../htdocs/testsite_pages_ce4/version01/ttg-be/framework/init.php(95): AuthHelper::handleSession() #3 /homepages/........./htdocs/testsite_pages_ce4/version01/lib.php(73): require_once('/homepages/36/d...') #4 /homepages/............./htdocs/testsite_pages_ce4/version01/index.php(2): require_once('/homepages/36/d...') #5 {main}|URL: /version01/index.php

------------------------------------------------

I deleted everything in my "version01" folder on the server now and reinstalled all from scratch, also ttg-be. Still, I get the same error message.

I have no clue what is going on and how I can fix that? I never had anything like that in CE3. I checked the php version on the server and it is 5.6.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Peter

#2 2015-05-04 02:38:52

rod barbee
Website

Re: Suddenly php Error Message after new upload

I saved them and uploaded them to the server with the lightroom ftp feature

Don't use Lightroom's FTP, it can be buggy. Use a stand alone FTP client
http://ce4.theturninggate.net/docs/doku … otocol_ftp

did you make sure to install the unzipped ttg-be folder in the root of the site or at least at the same level you have your Pages installation?
http://ce4.theturninggate.net/docs/doku … tion_setup

Can you include links to your site

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-05-04 03:07:15

skipper

I have the ttg-be folder sitting on the top level of the same folder as my pages installation, unzipped and it worked up until today.
Ok, I exported the site now and used Fetch to upload it. Same thing:

http://pagesce4.petervogel.com/version01/

If I log into the ttg-be/admin and check the plugins, I get a Forbidden 403 error page.

Odd.

Does it not say, it is missing areference to the php 5.6 version in line 30 of the init.php file? Very strange.

#4 2015-05-04 18:45:10

skipper

I have been reinstalling the whole thing 3x times now and it just does not work anymore. I don't get it, since it did work just fine before. There is really nothing I have changed.

The only progress I have: All menu items work, just the home index.php page gives me this error! I didn't think about trying the other menues with direct links yesterday.

I guess a homepage doesn't really need an index page;-))

#5 2015-05-04 21:23:46

rod barbee
Website

I'm wondering if it has to do with the name of yor sub-domain.

This is what I see when running the Autoindex verify script

Your domain's document root is '/kunden/homepages/36/d72283122/htdocs/testsite_pages_ce4'

Note testsite_pages_ce4

Yet your subdomain name is "pagesce4"
Is there a way to make those the same?

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#6 2015-05-04 21:33:37

skipper

Hi Rod,

the solution to the problem is found!

I just did some error hunting with a freind of mine who knows php pretty well. The problem was, that php is looking for the publisher plugin, which I don't have!
And the reason why it is looking for that ist, that in PAGES CE4 I set under Gallery the

"Allow Page Replacement by CE4 Publisher"

from "no" to "yes".

I thought that was sort of like ticking the phplugin function in case I might need it some day, since it was recommended in the manual.

So, you might want to warn people only to set this option to yes, if they already have CE4 Publisher installed!   

Thanks for the quick help though!

Cheers

Peter

#7 2015-05-04 21:40:24

skipper

rod barbee wrote:

Your domain's document root is '/kunden/homepages/36/d72283122/htdocs/testsite_pages_ce4'

Note testsite_pages_ce4

Yet your subdomain name is "pagesce4"
Is there a way to make those the same?

Yeah, I should have named them the same way, just because it is easier later on when having to deal with the paths. Since I set up the sudomain

pagesce4.petervogel.com

that is pointing directly to the folder

testsite_pages_ce4

on the server, it doesn't really matter and should work anyway. I notices though while working with them, that it is kind of confusing to work with different namings. Well...anyway, it is working now again:

http://pagesce4.petervogel.com/version02/

#8 2015-05-04 21:43:49

rod barbee
Website

The problem was, that php is looking for the publisher plugin, which I don't have!

I should have thought of that. It's come up in the forum before.
Glad you found the problem.

just so you know, if you do have Publisher installed and have checked that box but have not provided the needed template for home page replacement, Pages will default to whatever gallery slideshow you've set above that option.

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

Board footer