Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-09-14 22:21:44

Ducsuz

Error when Publishing a Gallery with Lightroom Publishing Service

Hi There

Since 2 weeks a go I,am playing hard with all the feature CE4 has to offer.

I have been struggling quite often but finally I,am able to get a Foto Gallery running when I upload it via my FTP Client.

But I like to get my Gallery's running via direct with Lightroom. I got so fare all sorts of Error Messages, from nothing happened when I tried to publish to an Error Message in my Internet Browser "No permission to view Gallery on this Server"
Mostly I find the Error and at the end I started with my Page all over again!
But again Problem with the TTG CE4 Publisher.
Error Message is this time in Lightroom:

Ein interner Fehler ist aufgetreten: JSON.lua:458: JSON.lua:197: can't parse JSON at char 1 of: file_put_contents(./../../galleries/default-album/gallery.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory|#0 [internal function]: ErrorHandler::handleError(2, 'file_put_conten...', '/var/www/web248...', 143, Array)
#1 /var/www/web248/html/ttg-be/publisher/application/helpers/PublisherHelper.php(143): file_put_contents('./../../galleri...', '<?xml version="...')
#2 /var/www/web248/html/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/ApiController.php(556): PublisherHelper->updateAlbum('55935', Array, Array)
#3 [internal function]: ApiController->updateAlbum()
#4 /var/www/web248/html/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/web248/html/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array)
#6 /var/www/web248/html/ttg-be/publisher/index.php(23): Framework->route()
#7 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/publisher/index.php

TTG CE4 Publisher is installed but when I open it with a right click, it said every time "not saved jet" in most left column.

Try a few things but still this problem.

Would be glade if you could help me

Kind Regard
Marco

www.bandelli.ch

#2 2014-09-14 22:49:07

Ducsuz

Re: Error when Publishing a Gallery with Lightroom Publishing Service

and again.....
As you can see I was sort of successful with uploading via Publisher but I have no permission and in Lightroom i had again a error Message:

Unable to perform action: uploadRendition
Message: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

Action from my side was to move the Publisher Plugin to a different Folder because the Plugin was "...may not working properly"
Still, with right click in the Publisher it is "not saved"

Puhh, not easy that stuff!

:-) Marco

#3 2014-09-14 23:25:31

rod barbee
Website

Message: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

are you uploading hi-res images for download? This error indicates that you need to edit the php.ini file (usually found in the root of your site) and increase upload_max_filesize

also see: http://community.theturninggate.net/top … es-images/

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#4 2014-09-19 02:14:07

Ducsuz

Hi Rod
Sorry have ben busy the last few days.

Yes, I uploaded Hi-Res Picture, but I did this before, with other Programs as well and my Hoster never had problem with this.
Also I used normal JPEG with 1MB and received the same Error message.

And still I can not access the Gallery online, " No permission to access this Gallery on this site"

Cheers
Marco

Board footer