Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-08-13 08:53:00

DonCarlos

Failed instal

Hi,
I have spent a couple of days trying to install all the plug ins to be able to publish a gallery to a word press site from lightroom.
I think I am almost there, but I keep comming to an error.

Autoindex loads well, and I can upload galleries, but when I click on the gallerie in autoindex I get this message:

include(/home/thehoyo/public_html/wp-content/wp-cache-config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory|#0 /home/thehoyo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php(51): ErrorHandler::handleError(2, 'include(/home/t...', '/home/thehoyo/p...', 51, Array) #1 /home/thehoyo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php(51): include() #2 /home/thehoyo/public_html/wp-settings.php(214): include_once('/home/thehoyo/p...') #3 /home/thehoyo/public_html/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home/thehoyo/p...') #4 /home/thehoyo/public_html/wp-load.php(29): require_once('/home/thehoyo/p...') #5 /home/thehoyo/public_html/Galleries/phplugins/phplugins.php(129): require_once('/home/thehoyo/p...') #6 /home/thehoyo/public_html/ttg-be/templates/gallery/Template2/template_index.php(19): require_once('/home/thehoyo/p...') #7 /home/thehoyo/public_html/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/GalleryController.php(257): include_once('/home/thehoyo/p...') #8 [internal function]: GalleryController->gallery('', 'index', '') #9 /home/thehoyo/public_html/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #10 /home/thehoyo/public_html/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array) #11 /home/thehoyo/public_html/Galleries/album/lib.php(48): Framework->route() #12 /home/thehoyo/public_html/Galleries/album/index.php(4): route(Array) #13 {main}|URL: /Galleries/album/index.php

I imagine there is a path wrong somewhere, but I can't find it. Can someone help me?
the-hoyos.com

Thanks

#2 2014-08-13 09:35:15

Ben

Re: Failed instal

Hi Don, this looks like an incompatibility with your Wordpress setup.  Can you tell me what the following lines have in them?

1. line 19 of ttg-be/templates/gallery/Template2/template_index.php
2. line 129 of Galleries/phplugins/phplugins.php

Also, does the file public_html/wp-content/wp-cache-config.php exist on your server?

#3 2014-08-13 17:33:02

DonCarlos

Thanks Ben:

The thing is it has worked.
The set up worked well including galleries, but when I tried to do the menu hack so the galleries take the navegation menu from WP it stopped working. At one point I could have it working with the wrong menus or not working with the right menus.
I since repeated the whole operation and came up with the same problem.

line 19 of ttg-be/templates/gallery/Template2/template_index.php

f (file_exists( TTG_HOOK . '/phplugins.php')) {
    require_once TTG_HOOK . '/phplugins.php';

line 129 of Galleries/phplugins/phplugins.php:

/ GET FUNCTIONS FROM WORDPRESS
define('__ROOT__', '/home/thehoyo/public_html'); // SET PATH TO WORDPRESS
require_once(__ROOT__.'/wp-includes/version.php'); global $wp_version;
require_once(__ROOT__.'/wp-load.php');

I was sure that I had entered the path to the wp- instalation wrong, but I have tried changing "/" ant it still does not work
Thanks for the help

#4 2014-08-13 17:48:36

Ben

Hi Don, the final error seems to be that public_html/wp-content/wp-cache-config.php can't be found.  Does that file exist on your server at that location?

#5 2014-08-13 18:00:51

DonCarlos

Thanks Ben, no it does not.
only index.php and the folders for plugins themes upgrade and uploads

#6 2014-08-13 20:16:46

Ben

It looks like something is amiss with your Wordpress installation.  Does the path to wp-content look correct? (that is, does public_html/wp-content exist?)

#7 2014-08-13 20:49:47

DonCarlos

thanks Ben, it does. it only has index.php in it.
I wonder how it worked first before I changed the menu?
I also wonder whether a cache plug in may have done it
Do I need to reinstal the whole thing?

#8 2014-08-14 13:06:39

Ben

Hi Don,  I can't really advise about Wordpress setups as I'm not familiar with it.  If you're using the CE4 Theme for Wordpress then you may be able to get advice on that forum (http://community.theturninggate.net/for … wordpress/)

Board footer