Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-31 07:37:29

kristenwestlake
Website

invalid arguments in cart

Hi,

I am trying to get my cart to work .. I can add things to my cart but discount codes don't work and I have no button to go from the cart to the checkout. I've added all of my paypal api info and such .. but here is what I get at the bottom of my cart page: What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
The test gallery I am working from is here: http://kristenwestlake.net/sandhill/test/carol/

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()|#0 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/cart/application/models/ShoppingCart.php(172): ErrorHandler::handleError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/kristenw/...', 172, Array) #1 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/cart/application/views/cart/cart.php(62): ShoppingCart->getShippingRegions() #2 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/templates/gallery/cart-default/template_cart.php(337): include('/home/kristenw/...') #3 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/framework/helpers/ViewHelper.php(40): require('/home/kristenw/...') #4 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/cart/application/controllers/CartController.php(36): ViewHelper::render('cart/cart', Array, '/../templates/g...') #5 [internal function]: CartController->index() #6 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array) #8 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/cart/index.php(24): Framework->route() #9 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/cart/index.php

#2 2014-07-31 07:44:00

rod barbee
Website

Re: invalid arguments in cart

what pricing scheme are you using for that gallery? The page source shows a pricing scheme named "metadata" but I don't see that scheme in your list of pricing schemes.  (perhaps that's something new in CE4 for mixed pricing??)

Last edited by rod barbee (2014-07-31 07:48:25)

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2014-07-31 07:50:02

kristenwestlake
Website

HI Rod,

I always used 'metadata' in my gallery on export which made it take whatever category was set within the gallery.
I am however, confused with the mixed pricing so maybe I am doing something wrong?
The pricing scheme for all of these happens to be called 'stock_people' and I have that set in the 'category' within lightroom. In CE3 if I set the cart pricing profile to 'metadata' it would take the scheme from the category in lightroom.

Does CE4 work differently?

#4 2014-07-31 07:57:38

rod barbee
Website

I think CE4 works the same. If using mixed pricing, I don't think it matters what you put in the cart pricing profile. In fact, in CE3 if you just left it blank or set it at 'default', then the default pricing profile is used if the cart can't find one in the category field.

In the Album setup, what did you put for the cart pricing profile? If you've got something there, maybe try deleting it and leaving the field blank or set it at 'default'

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#5 2014-07-31 07:58:18

kristenwestlake
Website

I've gone in and changed the pricing scheme to the actual scheme, then also to default, but I still have the same problem .. and tried another pricing scheme for just prints but still the same problem .. sad
Very stumped.
I think at this point I am at the 'eyes glossed over" phase and completely confused! LOL

Last edited by kristenwestlake (2014-07-31 07:59:27)

#6 2014-07-31 08:03:31

kristenwestlake
Website

Do I need to add the gallery template inside the cart folder somewhere? Maybe I'm just missing something. I have the template inside the template/gallery area but I seem to recall in CE3 that it was necessary to add that to the cart too? .. If that is the case, where inside the cart folder would it go?

#7 2014-07-31 08:05:49

rod barbee
Website

Looks like a Ben issue then.

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#8 2014-07-31 08:08:29

kristenwestlake
Website

Thanks Rod smile

I'll wait to see then what Ben has to say.
Thank you for your help:)

Kristen

#9 2014-07-31 08:48:32

kristenwestlake
Website

wondering if there is something to this.. in my phpinfo within the cart admin, I get this  readout:
include(application/views/admin/phpinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory|#0 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/cart/application/views/templates/template_blank.php(4): ErrorHandler::handleError(2, 'include(applica...', '/home/kristenw/...', 4, Array) #1 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/cart/application/views/templates/template_blank.php(4): include() #2 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/framework/helpers/ViewHelper.php(40): require('/home/kristenw/...') #3 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/cart/application/controllers/AdminController.php(61): ViewHelper::render('admin/phpinfo', Array, 'blank') #4 [internal function]: AdminController->phpinfo() #5 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array) #7 /home/kristenw/public_html/ttg-be/cart/index.php(24): Framework->route() #8 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/cart/index.php

#10 2014-07-31 09:24:19

Ben

Hi Kristen,  check that your shipping methods aren't marked as 'incomplete'.  It looks like the page is trying to list the available shipping methods, but that there aren't any to list.  After fixing the shipping methods, make sure to reset the customer's cart before testing again, by visiting this link: http://kristenwestlake.net/ttg-be/cart/?a=reset

Of course, that error you see is far from an ideal way for the cart to handle this issue.

#11 2014-07-31 09:35:46

kristenwestlake
Website

Hi Ben,

BINGO! that worked! thank you so much!

Kristen

Board footer