Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-12-21 17:33:45

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: Help wanted!

mikkelmand wrote:

I don´t see any option that makes it possible to change color and text on the gallery help button?

The color is in accordance with your styling of buttons, in the Typography section of controls. The text on the button is the "Button Label", where I told you previously.

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#27 2016-12-21 17:34:10

Matthew
Administrator
Website

mikkelmand wrote:

Now that I have created a swedish localisation - how do I make it active?

Client Response => Settings => List Settings

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#28 2016-12-21 20:25:58

mikkelmand
Website

Thank you so much!!!

#29 2016-12-21 23:30:00

rod barbee
Website

this is starting to become a multiple question thread. If you could start new topics for new questions, that would be very helpful to others looking for similar answers.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#30 2016-12-22 00:12:09

rod barbee
Website

Matthew wrote:
mikkelmand wrote:

How do I make the file names visible in the grid and in the slideshow in Client Response galleries?

Edit the album template in Backlight's Designer. Under the "Image Settings" section, then the "Image Metadata" subsection. Set either of the Thumbnail Metadata fields to "{Filename}" (without quotation marks). To display in the slideshow, set Photos Caption to also include this.

Finally, under the Thumbnail Presentation section, locate the "Metadata Display" subsection, and switch on the desired item containing your filename assignment.

After making these changes you'll need to republish any existing images. In Publisher set up you can check the "Push metadata without updating existing photos" check box to speed up the process.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#31 2016-12-22 00:29:52

mikkelmand
Website

Thank you Rod!

rod barbee wrote:
Matthew wrote:
mikkelmand wrote:

How do I make the file names visible in the grid and in the slideshow in Client Response galleries?

Edit the album template in Backlight's Designer. Under the "Image Settings" section, then the "Image Metadata" subsection. Set either of the Thumbnail Metadata fields to "{Filename}" (without quotation marks). To display in the slideshow, set Photos Caption to also include this.

Finally, under the Thumbnail Presentation section, locate the "Metadata Display" subsection, and switch on the desired item containing your filename assignment.

After making these changes you'll need to republish any existing images. In Publisher set up you can check the "Push metadata without updating existing photos" check box to speed up the process.

Board footer