Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-07 17:52:54

mridley
Website

Feature request - multiple downloads

I'm an avid user of the CRG (well my customers are), I primarily use if for brides to submit their images for their photo album.  I also allow\enable the download of images,   so would it be possible too get the CRG to enable people to select a series of images (as they do anyway in CRG) and then have a download option,  so instead of them having to download a single image they can select a few and then download as a batch?

So just to explain,  after a wedding i create a gallery which the couple will share with friends and family, I also include a lowres file for them to save\share on social media etc, so the question that always gets asked is "can I not download more than 1 picture at once" ? 
As we already have the option to select multiple images could we not have a "download option" in addition to the "submit" button?

#2 2020-05-08 20:41:46

Ben

Re: Feature request - multiple downloads

Hi Mark, thanks for the suggestion.  This is something we're looking into.  We'll need to see if it's possible without running into memory limits during the zipping process.

Board footer