Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-31 02:39:27

mad
Website

Shipping Costs per item question?

I want to setup Shipping based on quantity based on a threshold where the price per item shipping cost is reduced.

For example, initially an item may have a Minimum Shipping for this Product at $3.00 for a quantity of one and the per-item cost would be less.

So, for argument sake if the per-item costs is $1.00, currently, the shipping cost would not change until the quantity reaches 4 - then the cost would be $4.00.

However, What I am looking for is a way to set the minimum shipping cost for a single item is $3.00 and when the quantity is increased it adds the per-item cost so a quantity of two is $4.00 not kept at $3.00 until the quantity reaches in this case 4.

Therefore, for a quantity of four the cost would be $6.00 not $4.00.  So, in normal terms a per-item shipping cost is added to the Minimum Shipping as each item is added and not the way it seems to be working until it reaches the Minimum Shipping costs.  This is the way normal shipping works in the industry the way I explained it.

Is there a way of doing this; I have explored many options but not seeing a solution.  Or is this a future request to add or fix?

I hoped I explained it okay?

#2 2019-01-31 02:46:59

mad
Website

Re: Shipping Costs per item question?

Oh one more thing it would be nice to have an Quantity Threshold based on the product for reduce shipping costs.

Board footer