Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-15 08:58:39

mad
Website

Centering Menu for Galleries and Search Pages

I am centering the Menu for all my pages, I have each page centering the menu Home, Clients, About & Contact.  However, I cannot seem to center the Galleries or the Search Page menu.  Any ideas?

#2 2019-01-15 09:02:23

rod barbee
Website

Re: Centering Menu for Galleries and Search Pages

You're probably using a different page template for the album set template used for the Galleries page, and the album template you're using for the Search page.

go ahead and post a link to your site if that doesn't solve the problem

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2019-01-15 09:26:54

mad
Website

I am using the same Page template for all my pages, album templates and album set template.  But, I will relook at it again.

#4 2019-01-15 09:46:38

mad
Website

I fixed the problem it is weird though.  I created clones of the My Album Set, My Album, and the Page Templates I was using.  Then I updated the Galleries and Publisher settings and the menus are now centered.  I then went back to the original templates I am using for the other pages and the Galleries and Search page went back to the left side but the other pages remain in the center.

Not sure why, but I went back to the Cloned templates for the Galleries and Search Templates and now everything is centered. So just have to work with two different set of templates. BTW, I did clear the cache for each of these tests just if you were going to ask.

Board footer