Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-18 06:35:06

kolohe280

LightRoom Publishing oddity

For the first time in a while I published some photos this afternoon.  Just to increase the number of variables, since the last time I published something I have upgraded to Backlight 2 (which is wonderful), and yesterday LightRoom updated to release 8.0.

I started the publish from the album set for 2018.  It worked through 3 albums with no problems, but when I got to the 4th one, several of the photos failed to upload with this error:

An internal error has occurred: recordPublishPhotoUrl: must be called after recordPublishedPhotoId

After this happened for a couple of photos, I clicked on the X on the progress bar.  The progress bar went away, but the upload continued.  The only way to stop it was to shutdown LightRoom.

After I restarted LightRoom, I tried to publish just the one album, and the above error continued.  I moved on to the next album, and it uploaded correctly, but all of the photos were placed into the "Modified Photos to Re-publish" category.  I published this album again, and everything was fine.

The final album uploaded with no issues.

I then went into the admin page, deleted the album with issues and went back to LightRoom.  It published correctly the second time around.

#2 2018-10-18 07:27:31

rod barbee
Website

Re: LightRoom Publishing oddity

Are you using the latest version of the TTG LR Publisher plug-in?
It can be downloaded from the Backlight Modules page (from the main Backlight dashboard under Quick Links)

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2018-10-18 07:56:03

kolohe280

Yes.  I should have mentioned that everything Backlight-wise is up to date.

Last edited by kolohe280 (2018-10-18 07:56:44)

#4 2018-10-18 10:01:00

Ben

Do you by chance have multiple images in the published collection with the same filename?

#5 2018-10-18 23:41:04

kolohe280

Taking a closer look at that album, I did have images with the same filename. Usually, I mark those not to move to my Backlight catalog, but I forgot that step this time.  Oops.

Board footer