Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-18 09:50:59

Jon@hpx
Website

How to edit paths to published galleries

My web sites including my galleries were recently move to a new, upgraded, server by my ISP and to differently named subdomains. All files were copied over by the host system analyst. Everything that I have tested on the new server works fine. All my web sites work just as they always did.

In Lightroom, I edited the publisher settings and re-established the connection between the existing publisher galleries in LR and on the web. The galleries have been republished.

But when I "right click" on a gallery in LR and select "Go to published album", LR goes to the old domain name and server. I do not see any setting anywhere that controls this behaviour. I assumed that this would correct itself once I had republished the galleries, but it did not.

Any ideas of the cause of and how to fix this (relatively minor) problem? Is there a file within LR that I can edit?

(BTW, although I am engaged in updating Backlight to Backlight 2, I have not yet made any changes that affect the existing galleries.)

#2 2018-10-22 04:10:14

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: How to edit paths to published galleries

Odd. If you're re-published the albums, then I assume you've updated the site address in the TTG Publisher settings?

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#3 2018-10-22 04:42:19

Jon@hpx
Website

Re: How to edit paths to published galleries

Yes. That's what's so odd. The settings are updated. Everywhere I can find them, that is. I publish to the new location/domain name and I have made several test changes to the content to verify that. Yet, the "Go to published album" still goes to the old location/domain name.

Board footer