Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-06 19:38:03

speacock110

Is there a way of cloning a whole site .

I want to clone a whole site from my main domain to my subdomain. The subdomain is where i put personal galleries for friends and family. As manu of the images dont come from lightroom I have usually done this manually bu uploading not publishing. Many of the albumns have been produced using your TTG 2018 Gallery templates etc. As I can noiw working directly through backlight I would like to duplicate my other backlight site without galleries etc and then create and upload directly via Backlight. I know that I can export and import templates but what about uploaded images that is use in headers, phppluging etc.

I have tried copying the backlight folder and galleries folder in the hope I copuld remove unwanted albums via backlight but I just get to many errors and am unable to open Backlight admin

Last edited by speacock110 (2018-10-06 20:21:57)

#2 2018-10-06 20:23:03

speacock110

Re: Is there a way of cloning a whole site .

Fixed it. I was ble to copy the backlight and galleries folder. But to access admin to delete albums and change main settings I had to delete the existing sessions files.

Board footer