Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-30 16:58:13

speacock110

CRG Gallery Automatically Logged in

I have just created a GRG gallery of a recent photoshoot. As far as i can see everything is setip correctly. The GRC template has the addon applied. Client Setup and assigned and the Manage by GRG admin set in lightroom. But the Album is unlocked when i go to it. I can logout of the album and log back in. But if I logout and then return via te gallery link the album is still open. Any ideas. I have done this before but not with Pangolin (I think) un fortunatly after the Client responce stage is over I change the Albums to a normal album with lightroom set password so I dont have aniother to check

#2 2018-05-30 17:45:29

speacock110

Re: CRG Gallery Automatically Logged in

I am also getting this message "Unable to find pageTemplate with ID 11. Try updating the selected template for the application. in EngineFactory.php on line 71" but not all the time

#3 2018-05-30 21:18:39

rod barbee
Website

Are you also logged in to Backlight when trying to visit the galleries?
If so, try logging out of Backlight, or try using a different browser where you’re not logged in to Backlight.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#4 2018-05-30 21:22:57

rod barbee
Website

speacock110 wrote:

I am also getting this message "Unable to find pageTemplate with ID 11. Try updating the selected template for the application. in EngineFactory.php on line 71" but not all the time

Is this in general or for a particular gallery or page? Can you post a link?

If this is still about Client Response, this can happen if you delete the template you were using in the Client Response > Settings > Personalisation: Client Response Template

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#5 2018-05-31 17:23:07

speacock110

The login appeared to fix itself when I added another client to that album. The ID11 issue was the Clinet Response Template, now fixed. Thanks

Board footer