Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-30 06:41:11

radmax

Translate text missing

I haven't find the text "Fill in the details below to complete your order." for translation in french

It'is in cart checkout. I haven't find in Backlight>cart>Localizations

This message wasn t in the TTG CE4 cart checkout

Thank's for your help

#2 2016-12-30 20:15:40

Ben

Re: Translate text missing

Hi radmax, well spotted!  We have the localization mechanism for that text, but for some reason had missed adding it to the database.  I will need to fix this in the next maintenance release.  I'm away for the next couple of weeks so that may not be until I'm back.

In the mean time, if you would like to fix this on your site, try editing the file backlight/modules/module-cart/application/views/cart/invoiced_checkout.php
and change line 13, changing the text within the single quotes.  That line currently reads:

<p><?php echo __t('TEXT_INVOICED_CHECKOUT', 'Fill in the details below to complete your order.'); ?></p>

#3 2016-12-31 03:45:36

radmax

Whao. Very good Expert answer. It's the first time for me that i change a php file.

It's work.

Thank s for your help

#4 2017-09-21 23:37:52

Basebollfoto
Website

Hi Ben,

I encountered the same issue and I am just posting this to ensure that the fix is still in the loop and haven't been forgotten smile

The workaround works just fine.

I found a similiar issue with the "Terms and conditions checkbox". You can translate the question but in the confirmation mail sent to the customer it states "Yes", as in "yes I understand...". In I cannot see where I change that.

/Peter

#5 2017-09-22 07:01:17

Ben

Hi Peter, thanks for the reminder!  I have updated the Cart to include this localization.  This updates Cart to version 4.1.4, with the added localization being the only change.  The text can be found in the localization section Checkout messages.

#6 2017-09-24 01:18:26

Basebollfoto
Website

Thanx Ben.

I forgot that I also asked about the "Yes" in the e-mail issue. It now has a separate post.... roll

Last edited by Basebollfoto (2017-09-24 01:18:58)

Board footer