Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-05 23:57:25

charlie.choc
Website

Thanks for the Pangolin upgrade

I've gotten everything on my site converted to Pangolin and it was much easier than I had feared, and I really like the new features and tweaks.

For as major a change as this was the initial release was very clean. Having been writing software since the late 60's I can appreciate the magnitude of the task. Well done and thanks again for a great product.

#2 2017-07-06 10:54:54

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: Thanks for the Pangolin upgrade

Thanks, Charlie! We're really pleased that you (and others) are enjoying the update. We'll hopefully be rolling out an update in the next day or two as well, with various fixes and improvements, and at least one additional cool new feature. big_smile

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#3 2017-07-06 10:58:11

Ben

Cool, it certainly is.

#4 2017-07-08 03:56:32

MoritzCH
Website

Agree with Charlie. Pangolin is another huge step forward towards the probably most user friendly software I've ever worked with.
Working out of the box with still enough room to implement your own stuff (custom CSS, PHPlugins, ...)

And the community including the admin / moderator team is giving us fast and pretty nice support for all kind of problems.

Thank you!

Board footer