Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-14 20:11:41

Phoentje

Horizontal scrolling menu in albums list

Hi, I dont seem to be able to find but wasnt there an option here I can set that there is a horizontal scrolling beneath the photo I open from my shop?

Also is there someone who can test the shop in firefox or safari on a mac? I am getting complaints from customers who say that this is not working properly?

Thanks

www.circuitpics.nl/webshop

#2 2017-04-14 22:19:13

rod barbee
Website

Re: Horizontal scrolling menu in albums list

the Flickity slideshow in Theater can have thumbnails beneath the large images in the slide show. But Cart is not available for this.

your cart seems to be working fine on Firefox. It looks like the masthead in the template you're using for the cart is messed up. (Backlight > Cart Settings > Personalisation)

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2017-04-14 22:38:44

Phoentje

rod barbee wrote:

the Flickity slideshow in Theater can have thumbnails beneath the large images in the slide show. But Cart is not available for this.

your cart seems to be working fine on Firefox. It looks like the masthead in the template you're using for the cart is messed up. (Backlight > Cart Settings > Personalisation)

It was possible in CE3 right? To get a thumbnail selection beneath photo selection browsing?

What u mean by masthead? I dont see any setting in personalisation there?

#4 2017-04-14 22:42:37

rod barbee
Website

CE3 had the Horizon gallery. But that was a long time a go, in a web browser far away......

When you add an item to the cart and the click the View Cart button, the masthead image on the resulting cart page is missing.

Check the template that's being used for the cart. That template is listed under the Cart Settings in the Personalisation section.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#5 2017-04-15 02:21:25

Matthew
Administrator
Website

I don't now whether you've solved this since posting, but I just checked one of your galleries and the shop seems to be working just fine. Nor am I logging any errors whatsoever in Chrome or Safari.

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

Board footer