Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-08-16 22:59:23

SunFoxNC

Lunarpages strikes again!

Something went wrong

Unexpected error: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Please report error at http://community.theturninggate.net

===========

The shared server where my sites are being hosted was upgraded last week to a much more modern version of the server software including PHP (had been on 5.3.x, now running 5.6.24).

The first thing I had noticed was that PDO and SQLite and were turned off and the extensions directory had changed which broke CE4/Backlight and another PHP application I had written so I had to fix them in php.ini:

memory_limit = 64M
extension_dir = "/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226"
extension=pdo.so
extension=pdo_sqlite.so
extension=pdo_mysql.so
extension=sqlite.so

This resulted in the error message given above.  After banging my head on the problem for a bit, I discovered that sqlite got booted out of the main PHP distribution in PHP 5.4.x...to make the error message go away, we need to comment out sqlite.so:

memory_limit = 64M
extension_dir = "/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226"
extension=pdo.so
extension=pdo_sqlite.so
extension=pdo_mysql.so
; extension=sqlite.so

Everything is happy again!

I am liking the new Lunarpages server configuration (in particular, they seemed to have dramatically reduce the amount of spam making it to my inbox so instead of trashing about 800-1000 EMAILs a day on the iPhone, I'm only having to trash about 5 that get by the filters...yay!)...the PHP breakage that impacted a client and me, not so much!

Board footer