Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-06 23:19:00

gwenzl

Password protected galleries

Hi,

I do have a -possibly- strange requirement: I do want to password protect the galleries on the same site with different passwords for each gallery.
Protecting the complete site for itself is not a problem, but protecting each gallery differently goes way over my head.
Maybe anyone here does have a nice and easy idea on how to achieve something like this?

Thanks
Guido

#2 2016-07-07 00:07:40

rod barbee
Website

Re: Password protected galleries

Hi Guido,

When you create an album in Publisher, click on the Features Tab. Enable password protection there.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-07-07 01:38:16

gwenzl

This is working beautifully - sorry that I did not dive deep enough to have found this by myself.
Thanks a lot!

#4 2018-11-03 02:22:26

pideja

I use Lightroom 6 with Backlight 2. In all the "Features/Enable passwords" boxes are greyed out. In Album Sets and on Albums.

I need to create some sort of gallery set (might be called something like "Clients" or so) that would contain other gallery sets with thumbnails leading to each of the Clients galleries. These would have to be password protected.

Can this be done?

#5 2018-11-03 02:50:27

Daniel Leu
Website

pideja wrote:

I use Lightroom 6 with Backlight 2. In all the "Features/Enable passwords" boxes are greyed out. In Album Sets and on Albums.

I need to create some sort of gallery set (might be called something like "Clients" or so) that would contain other gallery sets with thumbnails leading to each of the Clients galleries. These would have to be password protected.

Can this be done?

Pierre, this is an old thread for Backlight. Please open a new thread with your question in the Backlight 2 forum. Thanks!

Daniel Leu | Photography   
DanielLeu.com
My digital playground (eg, Backlight tips&tricks): lab.DanielLeu.com

Board footer