Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-01 00:27:30

pdimeglio

Feedback submission clearing

Hi Maybe i've missed this, but I thought that once a CRG was uploaded into the publisher admin, once the feedback was submitted it would clear out the check marks for the next time. Maybe I've done something wrong?

#2 2016-07-01 01:06:33

rod barbee
Website

Re: Feedback submission clearing

have you tried changing the Post Submission Action in the Feedback Submission Settings?

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-07-01 01:40:42

pdimeglio

hi! yes I changed it to from do nothing, to clear feedback in browser and it still left the images ticked. Thanks why i figured maybe i was doing something wrong. At this point i just changed it back to do nothing, but i'd have liked it to clear all the tick marks since this was a corp head shot shoot of 18 people, this way it would lead to less confusion but if it can't be done i guess that's cool too

#4 2016-07-01 01:44:49

pdimeglio

also at one point I thought it allowed people to insert their email address upon submission or is that in CRG only and not with the publisher addon?

#5 2016-07-01 03:40:52

rod barbee
Website

also at one point I thought it allowed people to insert their email address upon submission or is that in CRG only and not with the publisher addon?

That's only if the album is not CRG managed. If it's managed, then the album is assigned to a client (which you create) and there's no need for the client to fill in email address.

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#6 2016-07-01 04:11:02

pdimeglio

gotcha ok, does that go for the clearing of the submissions as well? Silly question but how would you manage an 18 person group of headshots without having to make 18 sites?

#7 2016-07-01 04:47:46

rod barbee
Website

I just tested an exported and uploaded CRG as well as a non-CRG managed album and the checkmarks cleared after sending feedback.
I have the Post Submission Action set to Clear Feedback in Browser.

If you have 18 people needing to leave feedback, then make sure it's a non-CRG managed album. This way, each of them will need to fill out their name and email address when submitting feedback. If it's a client managed album, then you'll need to make 18 clients and assign them all the same album.
If it's assigned to just one client and 18 different people have the login credentials and all make selections, you have no way of knowing who made what selection.

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#8 2016-07-01 05:55:01

pdimeglio

Thank you so much for all the help, I should have just done it as a non-CRG managed album...oh well next time smile

Board footer