Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-16 00:08:43

Rainer Goergen
Website

Album Set

I have set at time my album max-width to 466, hight 162 px.

All looks fine, but in full screen mode the sets will shrink. What is the reason why?

My page layout is max: 1440 px, breakpoint 992 px, one column, negative space on. In - Copy Area - I set to 1920 px (the resolution of my monitor).

Edit: OK, found, Max. Columns have been set to 4. I changed it to 2 and all looks ok.

Rainer

see: http://tripstrilles.myqnapcloud.com/gal … laska_2010

Edit:

What is - Description Character Limit - ? If I change the value I cannot see any changes.

Last edited by Rainer Goergen (2016-05-16 00:40:33)

#2 2016-05-16 00:46:03

rod barbee
Website

Re: Album Set

What is - Description Character Limit - ? If I change the value I cannot see any changes.

it's for the album descriptions displayed in the album set.
In Publisher, you add a Title and Description when you create an album. These are what show in the individual items shown in the album set.
Limiting the character length is simply a way to make it look tidier in case you have a long description. 

On the page you linked to, those albums are only using the Title. So limiting description length won't show any differences because there are no descriptions, just album titles.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-05-16 04:03:00

Rainer Goergen
Website

Re: Album Set

Ok I got it and I worked today about 7 hours. I stored the css file out of index.php and changed a lot of values to understand. The work goes on and now I will have fun to create my new homepage.

Thanks for your help,

Rainer

Board footer