Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-31 01:20:49

dvdfan001

cart functionality

some basic questions:

cart admin | reset cart: what is exactly happening?

cart admin | update order: additional notes are possible - where do they have to appear (in the customers email?) - I did some tests and in no email the additional notes are evident.

What are the exact preconditions for downloading? In case the customer does not use paypal I have to mark the order as "paid" before the customer gets another email and is able for downloading. There are 2 boxes to fill: paid and fulfillment. How do they influence that the customer can download the files? For example: Paid "yes" and fulfillment "pending" enables the download - sounds strange

cart admin | view php Info: I get an error message ->  failed to open stream …..

#2 2016-03-31 03:55:42

rod barbee
Website

Re: cart functionality

Sometimes needed for changes to apply, such as changing prices in a pricing scheme, adding a product, etc.

cart admin | update order: additional notes are possible - where do they have to appear (in the customers email?) - I did some tests and in no email the additional notes are evident.

I'm pretty sure those notes are just for you, not the customer.

In case the customer does not use paypal I have to mark the order as "paid" before the customer gets another email and is able for downloading. There are 2 boxes to fill: paid and fulfillment. How do they influence that the customer can download the files?

when marked as "paid" the customer can then download.
You can mark "Fulfilled" afterwards if you like, I think it's just a management tool for you to use and has no influence on whether or not your customer can download. This is what I gather from just testing out what the settings will do.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-03-31 05:40:24

dvdfan001

Sometimes needed for changes to apply, such as changing prices in a pricing scheme, adding a product, etc.

OK, I thought that all my cart settings may be reset to the default values sad

cart admin | view php Info: I get an error message ->  failed to open stream …..

what is the expected result here, what do you see after klicking on view php info?

#4 2016-03-31 05:56:44

rod barbee
Website

don't know about that error message. I get the same thing. Looks like something for Ben.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#5 2016-03-31 16:58:40

Ben

The PHP Info link on the cart dashboard has been neglected and needs to be removed.
Try clicking on the PHP Info from the TTG BE dashboard instead.  If you're looking at the Cart dashboard, click on TTG BE Admin from the Dashboard menu, followed by View PHP Info.

Board footer