Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-01 00:26:52

RAM

Designating photos

Upgrading to CE4 from earlier, but not recent, versions of TTG.  On my home page I have a Galleria slideshow.  So in the filmstrip I have the photos that I want in my slide show followed by the images that I want to appear on my info and contact pages etc.  For the latter, I use the position in the film strip for the "Get image by ID" criteria.  It seems that this set-up only works in the preview window (I have not exported yet) when I select (highlight) all of the images in the filmstrip.  The one nuance is that it does not include the first photo in the filmstrip in the slideshow.  What am I missing?

#2 2016-01-01 01:19:56

rod barbee
Website

Re: Designating photos

Chances are that the first image is already assigned to one of the pages. In Color Palette, scroll down through the pages and see if one of them is using image ID of 1.

Also, if you want to include all images, use "All Filmstrip Photos" in the Toolbar, it's just easier than having to highlight all the images in the filmstrip

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-01-01 08:49:32

RAM

Re: Designating photos

Thanks Rod.  Your hunch was correct and I would have never thought to make the change in the toolbar.

Board footer