Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-11 09:54:04

lumax89

wrong url albums within auto index albums

Hello! I have an issue with urls with albums published within album sets.
If I publish without using album sets everything runs smoothly, but when I publish an album within an album set I get 2 issues, first the cover image I set for it does't appear and 2nd and more important, the url path is incorrect so when you click on the album it takes you to a wrong path, more specifically it takes you to the path without the album set path. For example:
If the path to the album is example.com/gallery1/rockconcert/ (being /gallery1/ the album set), it takes you to example.com/rockconcert which is obviously incorrect.

My webpage is www.bululuestudios.com/clientes/ there you can find several albums and some of them are album sets, for this example we can use http://bululuestudios.com/clientes/elena-y-carlos/ now if you go in there and click on the album it will take you to http://www.bululuestudios.com/elena-y-carlos-civil/ which is lacking the album set /clientes/ and therefore rendering a wrong path.

you can log in as a viewer with the following user name same as password: ttghelp.
http://bululuestudios.com/ttg-be/admin/ address.

I would greatly appreciate any help!

Max

#2 2015-12-11 10:07:03

rod barbee
Website

Re: wrong url albums within auto index albums

just to check,
Your top-level gallery folder for the Publisher instance is "clientes"?
You've published your albums sets using this Publisher instance?

Chances are that Ben will need Admin access to ttg-be. He may also need your Publisher logs.
See: http://ce4.theturninggate.net/docs/doku … g_for_help

I doubt it will make a difference, but you can also try updating your 'clientes' autoindex  to the latest version of Autoindex. Your 'clientes' page is using 7.0.2 and the current version is 7.0.7.
Like I said, it probably won't make a difference but it's one variable that can be eliminated.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-12-11 10:18:07

lumax89

Yes Rob that is correct, the top-level gallery folder is clientes and yes I have published my album sets using the publisher instance.
Is it to complicated to update auto index templates?

What do you recommend? Write Ben?

Much appreciate your time!

Max

#4 2015-12-11 11:18:14

Ben

I don't think this is a Publisher issue, as Auto Index in published albums operates independently of the Publisher system. 

I haven't encountered this problem before, and can't think of a cause or solution.  Max, can you grant me FTP access so that I can try and work out what's going wrong with the paths?  It's best to provide access via the Email link under my picture.

#5 2015-12-17 00:46:01

lumax89

Hello! Yes this issue was resolved, but now I'm getting a new problem, I simply can't connect to publisher from lightroom, I had to reset all my internet connection devices cause I was having issues, and changed my router, it is possible that has something to do. I can connect to my ttg-admin and have no problem connecting to my ftp, but nada when i try to connect to publisher within lightroom. The publisher plug-in is functioning cause it says "installed and running" but when I try to perform a authentication check within Publisher Api Details I get the following message:
Unable to perform action: checkAuth

And basically when I try to perform any action, anything within lighroom regarding publisher it comes up with an error such as "Unable to perform action: getThumbnails" or "Unable to perform action: listTemplates" it seams as if there's no connection whatsoever.

I have lightroom adobe cc running on a Mac with version 10.10.5

This all started when I started having issues with my internet connection, it may be that there's still an issue, i just don't know, any thoughts?

Max

#6 2015-12-17 01:09:12

rod barbee
Website

do you have any firewall software running either in the OS or the router? You might try configuring it to allow Lightroom to connect to the internet.

If you'd like, feel free to PM your API key (or just set it to the default ttg9999) and API URL and I can try authenticating from my end. This would at least help narrow the source of the problem.

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#7 2015-12-17 01:45:57

lumax89

I disabled firewall both on my computer as on the router, still same problem!

#8 2015-12-17 01:47:19

rod barbee
Website

well, when in doubt, reset the Lightroom Preferences. Doing this can solve all sorts of seemingly unrelated problems.

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#9 2015-12-17 02:15:17

lumax89

Did that, restarted my mac, and still problem persists sad

#10 2015-12-17 02:43:07

rod barbee
Website

Well, since this isn't an Autoindex issue, it should really be in the Publisher forum where Ben has a better chance of seeing it. Can you repost this latest problem over there?

Rod 
www.rodbarbee.com

#11 2015-12-17 03:10:44

lumax89

Sure Rob! Thanks for your feedback!

Board footer