Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-03 03:04:26

Terry
Website

Cart slow to initially respond

Hi,

first off; this is obviously something I have done when upgrading the recent carts and galleries as it was late and I was trying to do everything all at once.

The cart seems really slow (like really) to respond when you either click 'add a package' or the shopping cart icon on the thumbnail.

http://www.terryliveseyphotography.co.u … 20151121c/

What have I done to muck this up or is this a hosting issue?

One thing I have noticed:

I use publisher to display the galleries and I select my cart template in there ie.TLP-Cart-Portrait which is fine but when I go to checkout if I don't have the original template TLP-Cart in the templates directory it falls over (even though I exported the gallery template as TLP-Cart-Portrait) it falls over with a server scripting error saying it can't find the original gallery

Not sure if that is connected or not.

Thanks in advance,
Terry

#2 2015-12-03 03:24:19

rod barbee
Website

Re: Cart slow to initially respond

Hi Terry,

I just took a look at the gallery and everything seems to be responding quickly. I was able to easily choose a package and fill it up.

I use publisher to display the galleries and I select my cart template in there ie.TLP-Cart-Portrait which is fine but when I go to checkout if I don't have the original template TLP-Cart in the templates directory it falls over (even though I exported the gallery template as TLP-Cart-Portrait) it falls over with a server scripting error saying it can't find the original gallery

the TLP-Cart template is serving as the Cart's styling template. You can choose which template the cart itself uses in the Cart Admin Settings of TTG_BE

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-12-03 03:43:50

Terry
Website

Re: Cart slow to initially respond

Thank you for the fast response Rod; it's good to know it's working fine from your end, just need to fix mine now, which means it's probably a cache issue. So thank you soooo much.

Also, thank you for the admin bit; never thought to check through that. smile

Thanks again,
Terry

Board footer