Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-09 22:15:21

Gewuerz

Cart "view php-info" results in error message

Hello,
I am generating my home page newly with CE4 and am working on the cart currently. When I click on the link "Cart Admin - View php Info" a new window occurs with this message:

include(application/views/admin/phpinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory|#0 /www/htdocs/w0101b0f/ttg-be/cart/application/views/templates/template_blank.php(4): ErrorHandler::handleError(2, 'include(applica...', '/www/htdocs/w01...', 4, Array) #1 /www/htdocs/w0101b0f/ttg-be/cart/application/views/templates/template_blank.php(4): include() #2 /www/htdocs/w0101b0f/ttg-be/framework/helpers/ViewHelper.php(40): require('/www/htdocs/w01...') #3 /www/htdocs/w0101b0f/ttg-be/cart/application/controllers/AdminController.php(61): ViewHelper::render('admin/phpinfo', Array, 'blank') #4 [internal function]: AdminController->phpinfo() #5 /www/htdocs/w0101b0f/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /www/htdocs/w0101b0f/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array) #7 /www/htdocs/w0101b0f/ttg-be/cart/index.php(24): Framework->route() #8 {main}|URL: /ttg-be/cart/index.php

All set ups in the ttg-be files are marked as correct/ complete. Also "diagnostics" does not show a mistake.

Now: is this message important/ does it mean that anything relevant for the cart may not work? And if yes - how can this error be deleted?

the site is now in a test mode:
foto-dresden.eu

Best regards and thanks for help in advance

Wolfgang

#2 2015-08-09 22:26:20

rod barbee
Website

Re: Cart "view php-info" results in error message

I'm able to access your php info from the ttg-be dashboard. Are you signing in using the Admin credentials?

But I see what you mean. I tried accessing it from the Cart dashboard and am seeing the same error

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-08-09 22:31:16

rod barbee
Website

I get the same error on my test site, and the cart works there. So I wouldn't worry. I imagine Ben will find and fix it soon.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#4 2015-08-10 00:19:40

Gewuerz

Thanks a lot, so I don't need to think about this longer smile.
Wolfgang

#5 2015-08-10 07:11:03

Ben

Thanks for pointing this out. That link on cart doesn't work and should no longer be there. It's been replaced by the phpinfo link on the main TTG BE dashboard.

I can confirm that that error has no bearing on the rest of the cart.

Board footer