Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-06 23:51:16

Fotomats
Website

Match the font sizes between Pages (autoindex) and autoindex

Hi!
I'm trying to match the size of the fonts on the names of the albums in both Pages and in the auto index.

I use ".album-title {}" in custom.css to control the font size.

What happens when I've got the right size of the fonts in the Auto Index of Pages is that the setting affects the fonts in Auto Index (breadcrumbs and album names). They simply get smaller than in Pages, it also affects the text in the footer wich also get smaller.

How do I get the same size in autoindex as in Pages?

You can see the difference here: http://fotomats.se/galleries.php and http://fotomats.se/galleries/00evenemang/

/Fotomats

#2 2015-03-07 00:02:43

rod barbee
Website

Re: Match the font sizes between Pages (autoindex) and autoindex

your custom css is calling for :

font-size: .7em;

This means it's taking the Base font size you've set in Site Info > Typography > Base Font-size and multiplying it by 0.7

So make sure that the base font size is the same in both plug-ins

If you use the "Share Resources with TTG CE4 Pages" feature, then this won't be an issue, the base font size set in Pages will be used on the site.
(but unless you set the base font the same for both Pages and Autoindex, the sizes will still be different in Lightroom)

another option is to set an actual font value in your custom css:

.album-title {
    font-family: Cambria,"Hoefler Text","Liberation Serif",Times,"Times New Roman",serif;
    font-size: 13px;
}

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-03-10 01:10:18

Fotomats
Website

Hi Rod!
Thanks for the replay.

It turned out that I had different font sizes on Pages, Auto Index and the Galleries. smile It is probably because that the Webmodule is incredibly slow on my computer. For example, it takes about 1 minute and 50 seconds to go from autoindex template to pages template. Sometime this makes that my settings are not always saved correctly when I happened to click before the computer is finished.

Thanks for the tip with the "Share Resources with TTG CE4 Pages". I have now implemented it.

/Fotomats

#4 2015-03-10 01:52:30

rod barbee
Website

I do hope that the upcoming Lightroom 6 will handle resources for the Web module better. LR5 is frustratingly slow. Sometimes I find it faster to just force quite Lightroom and relaunch rather than wait for the web module to go where I want it to.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer