Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-26 20:43:04

JonathanRyan

Errors when trying to load first gallery

I've used CRG for a l-o-n-g time and when the new version came out I was pretty excited.  I trashed my old galleries from LR and set to work with the new one.

I have uploaded ttg-be to the site root, changed folder permissions to 777 and run admin.  I uploaded the crg folder to siteroot/ttg-be logged out, logged in, ran config.  No worries.

I created a new gallery and uploaded it to siteroot/clients/misc and loaded it in my browser.  Here's what I got

Warning: include_once(./../../../ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/studentr/public_html/peoplebyryan.com/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './../../../ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/studentr/public_html/peoplebyryan.com/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30
session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/studentr/public_html/peoplebyryan.com/ttg-be/framework/init.php:30)|#0 [internal function]: ErrorHandler::handleError(2, 'session_start()...', '/home/studentr/...', 64, Array) #1 /home/studentr/public_html/peoplebyryan.com/ttg-be/framework/helpers/AuthHelper.php(64): session_start() #2 /home/studentr/public_html/peoplebyryan.com/ttg-be/framework/init.php(95): AuthHelper::handleSession() #3 /home/studentr/public_html/peoplebyryan.com/clients/misc/croberts/lib.php(73): require_once('/home/studentr/...') #4 /home/studentr/public_html/peoplebyryan.com/clients/misc/croberts/index.php(4): require_once('/home/studentr/...') #5 {main}|URL: /clients/misc/croberts/index.php

All the paths look OK but I have no clue what it is doing trying to load Publisher files as I don't have Publisher (and apparently don't need it).

Obviously I've left this until a client is screaming for a gallery.....

Help?  Please???

#2 2015-01-26 21:11:55

Ben

Re: Errors when trying to load first gallery

Hi Jonathan,  this was a bug that slipped through on launch day.  I take it you downloaded CRG a few days ago?
CRG doesn't need Publisher, but the version we launched with attempted to read in an empty configuration file from Publisher.  This error never arose during testing, because all of the testers had Publisher installed.

To fix this, download CRG 6.0.2 and follow these steps:

• Replace the CE4-CRG.lrwebengine, and restart Lightroom
    Replace the ttg-be/crg/application directory
    Replace the ttg-be/crg/lib directory
    Login as admin to ttg-be/crg/admin

You'll also need to re-export that gallery and upload it again.  I hope that helps.

#3 2015-01-26 21:25:08

JonathanRyan

Perfect!  That fixed it smile

I'd actually worked that out as the most likely cause but hadn't replaced the .lrwebengine smile

#4 2015-01-26 21:46:40

Ben

I'm glad that fixed it.  Hopefully you can get your clients off your back now smile

Board footer