Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-11 07:31:16

4thdesign

Confused!

The following is directly on the help pages for each module.
Although I am now confused with the instruction. Let me explain.............

Have copied the ttg-be folder to the root of my domain.... reason for this, is because in the PAGES module I bought, there is only a lightroom library to install into Lightroom.

Someone tell me there are other files or should be, or where should i find the PAGES files so i can stick the ttg-be folder into that?

"the folder sits nicely alongside your other files and folders from CE4 Pages"

...... am sure they would, if I could only find the damn CE4 PAGES files !!!!!!!

First, copy the /ttg-be/ folder from the TTG-BE zip into your Pages setup online. The folder should sit nicely alongside your other files and folders from CE4 Pages:

about.php
contact.php
/fragments
/galleries
galleries.php
index.php
info.php
/lib
lib.php
mobile.php
/photos
services.php
/thumbnails
/ttg-be

HELP !!!!!!

#2 2015-01-11 08:32:41

rod barbee
Website

Re: Confused!

Have you installed Pages into Lightroom according to the installation instructions?
http://ce4.theturninggate.net/docs/doku … nstall_ce4

Have you exported Pages from the Web Module?  (in the Web Module, choose TTG CE4 Pages from Layout Style)

If so, upload the content of the exported folder via FTP (not the folder itself) to the root of your site.

see this tutorial as well: http://ce4.theturninggate.net/docs/doku.php?id=ce4_101

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2015-01-13 11:29:14

andacar
Website

Hi 4thdesign:

The first thing you should do is just get CE4 Pages working on our machine. Then use the export feature that is in Lightroom on the lower right. Send it to your desktop or someplace else that's easy to find. Use your FTP package to copy everything inside that folder to the root directory of whatever your root directory is. Then start dealing with ttg/be. It was a pain for me too. Is there anything I could explain more clearly?

Darrell

Darrell Leland

"Never go creeping around old castles at night; you may find what you're looking for."
- Grimsley

#4 2015-01-14 02:27:13

4thdesign

Rod,

Yes I have done exactly that concerning CE4 Pages. Followed instructions EXACTLY.

ANDACAR..... as mentioned by Rod, I have done this already. This is the reason as to why I am confused concerning why its not working. I have followed ALL instructions correctly, am stuck!!

Rod. I will PM you a guest access shortly so you can take a look to see if you can help smile

Board footer