Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-07 22:42:56

Terry
Website

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 26 file is not a database in SQLiteHan

Hi,

I'm in the middle of switching over my sites to a new one (different domain name - we're rebranding) and all has been going fine over the last couple of weeks but the other day the host switched us over to a new server and I had to change the php and setup a few php options to make everything work.  All seemed great and it all looked to be working but today I've come to update the published galleries and it's all gone wrong.

When I click in the admin area - publisher / setting or top level I get the following: (I also get it if I go to view the clients assigned albums)

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 26 file is not a database|#0 /home/terryliv/dtstudios.co.uk/backlight/framework/dao/GenericSettingsDAO.php(24): PDO->query('PRAGMA synchron...') #1 /home/terryliv/dtstudios.co.uk/backlight/publisher/application/helpers/ApplicationConfigManager.php(15): GenericSettingsDAO->getData(Object(ApplicationConfigManager)) #2 /home/terryliv/dtstudios.co.uk/backlight/publisher/application/helpers/ApplicationHelper.php(30): ApplicationConfigManager->merge(Object(SettingsDAO), Array) #3 /home/terryliv/dtstudios.co.uk/backlight/framework/helpers/GenericApplicationHelper.php(28): ApplicationHelper->createConfigManager() #4 /home/terryliv/dtstudios.co.uk/backlight/publisher/application/init.php(7): GenericApplicationHelper->getConfigManager() #5 /home/terryliv/dtstudios.co.uk/backlight/framework/init.php(144): require_once('/home/terryliv/...') #6 /home/terryliv/dtstudios.co.uk/backlight/publisher/index.php(36): require_once('/home/terryliv/...') #7 {main}|URL: /backlight/publisher/index.php

I'm pretty sure it was working from lightroom when I went to publish an album but then I tried moving an album before publishing it and then it all seems to mess up.

Any help in recovering would be great.

Thanks,
Terry

#2 2019-06-08 04:21:10

Terry
Website

Re: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 26 file is not a database in SQLiteHan

Okay so I found a backup and just restored it yikes

So all is working and it must have been a corruption.

But I do now have galleries in the database which don't actually exist, how do I tidy them up (they are no longer in lightroom)?

#3 2019-06-08 04:30:14

Terry
Website

Re: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 26 file is not a database in SQLiteHan

Ah found that answer to.

For anyone reading this is, it's in the backend under galleries, select album and then scroll to bottom and select delete.

Board footer