Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-10 09:38:01

riccardo

Access Code not working properly with Albums

I have set up some Albums and Album sets to require an access code to view.  All looks good on the top-level gallery page - the lock icon is in place next to the cover image and name of the albums and album sets listed there.

However upon clicking on an album cover image, the access code page does not appear. Instead I go directly to the thumbnail page for that particular album.  Then, upon clicking on a single image, it then asks for the access code.  Strange, as I don''t think it is meant work that way.

But, when I click on the album set cover image, it does take me to the access code login.  This is the way it should work for albums as well, shouldn't it?

What am I missing?

#2 2018-11-10 09:59:15

rod barbee
Website

Re: Access Code not working properly with Albums

can you post a link to your site?

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2018-11-10 10:19:00

riccardo

Re: Access Code not working properly with Albums

Rod - it seems to be working properly now.

I had some kind of glitch going on in Transmit, and a few other programs, that required a shut down to reset.  Upon startup the problem seems to have gone away.   Must have been some kind of miscommunication between the server side and my computer. 

Thanks..

Board footer