Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-26 00:57:50

speacock110

Closed Feedback, cannot open

I have recently completed all of the feedback requests for a client and updated the realvent Albums. To provide the ability to provide clean feedback i need to reset all of the feedback. The only way I have found to do this is to delete the feedback via Admin. Usually before I do this I open the album for feedback then delete existing feedback. Unfortunatly this time I forgot to set 1 Album's feedback to open before deleting the feedback it is now closed for feedback with no option to open. Any Ideas, or where to go in the database.

#2 2018-08-26 02:22:20

rod barbee
Website

Re: Closed Feedback, cannot open

You’re unable to change the feedback status by clicking on Update Feedback and then changing the feedback status?
(backlight > Client Response > Feedback > click on feedback number > Update Feedback)

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2018-08-26 07:11:56

speacock110

Re: Closed Feedback, cannot open

The problem was to clear feedback top start again the only way I have found is to delete the feedback in the Clent response feedback dailog. Unfortunatly if I dont select the feedback and set it to open before deleting it stays closed without the ability to reopen feedback for that album as there is no feedback number to click on. In the end I fixed the problem by changing the relavent field in the database from "closed" to "open".

It is a pity there is no easy way to reset the feedback, removing all coments etc. and then creating a new feedback thread.

Last edited by speacock110 (2018-08-26 07:14:16)

Board footer