Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-22 02:41:38

amp

unable to perform action : CreateAlbumSet

Hello !
Sorry if my english is not perfect, I use google to translate I am French.
I am unable to put my albums online. I use the Lightroom pluggin to travel because I have several sub folder in different lightroom catalog with several thousand photos.
I attach screen shot errors obtained.

#2 2018-06-22 02:44:08

amp

Re: unable to perform action : CreateAlbumSet

I do not find how to attach screenshots

Is it the message error :
Unable to perform action: getSetupForTemplate

Message: The album could not be found for id 55654.  Please edit this album and try again

or

Unable to perform action: getSetupForTemplate

Message: The album could not be found for id 64283.  Please edit this album and try again.

or

Something went wrong
the album set with id 64157 could not be found in galleryDelegate.php on line 254

Last edited by amp (2018-06-22 02:49:02)

#3 2018-06-22 06:55:02

Ben

Hi Audrey (is that right?), is this a new site or updates to an existing site?  Can you provide a link to your site, and email me a Backlight admin, using the Email link in my signature?

#4 2018-06-22 08:46:21

amp

I attach the link to my website https://audreymartinphoto.com/Evenements/entre-choc/ and I send you the admin access code by e-mail.
In fact, it is an already existing site since a long time, that I have updater with backlight since a small end already. I recently made my backlight updates because from the beginning I did not do anything about it. Parcontre I have since add several folder without problem.
What happened is that by doing some cleaning on my computer, I moved the TTG_publisher plugin to another folder, without thinking that it would have an impact with my catalog. Now nothing works. I have reinstalled the publisher pluggin, but I am no longer able to upload my file. I still have his error messages. (see Spectacle 2018 or 2018 folder, the records this multiplies, but they are empty)

Board footer