Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-03 15:44:17

mindstorm

My menu color arrangement got messed up...?

In trying to adjust some settings, it looks like I messed up the menu display on my main page.  I have not been able to figure out where this is controlled in the last couple hours of trying various things.

I have made menu display changes that apply to all my linked pages (the ones that a user can navigate to through the menu).  However, I cannot find where the main page menu color are controlled.

Right now, the main menu is blue text on a white background.  Not bad, and I can live with it (this has been the color since I first started using BackLight).  However, when I hover over the menu, it becomes a blue background with (a slightly different shade of) blue text.  Nearly impossible to read, and rather ugly to boot...

My website is at -- www.mindstormphoto.com

Can anyone point me where to fix that main page menu color?

#2 2018-06-03 19:57:55

markh
Website

Re: My menu color arrangement got messed up...?

Find the page template that your pages are based on: Login to Backlight Admin, Designer, Templates, Page Templates, Pick the correct template, click Design, scroll down to navigator. Colors are in that section.

Board footer