Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-03 23:14:50

mblanchette1
Website

Pangolin WP Settings

I installed the Pangolin WP module but the Wordpress settings do not appear under Backlilght->Settings. Re-installed the WP module for kicks and it changes nothing. Settings never appear so I can never upload new template to Wordpress. I also re-installed all the Backlight components in 1.20a and the Wordpress settings are still absent.

#2 2017-07-03 23:22:41

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: Pangolin WP Settings

Weird little bug that got me today as well when I was loading things onto my personal site. Never came up in testing. We've already patched it in a silent update a few hours ago. Download 120a again, and replace the file backlight/admin/application/controllers/AdminController.php. Should work after that.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Version 1.2 is a lot of new, so we're having a few "1.0 issues". We've been finding all of the feedback and reporting here in the forum very helpful, though, and will hopefully have everything smoothed out very, very soon. Please keep it up!

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#3 2017-07-03 23:40:54

mblanchette1
Website

Cool. Thanks for the quick fix.

#4 2017-07-04 07:26:47

Ben

Caused by a change of internal naming between Okapi and Pangolin that the settings used to check for the existence of the Wordpress module.

Board footer