I Have created a subdomain web site with CE4. the main web site is www.belartphoto.com and the sub domain is http:\\www.mariage.belartphoto.com
- I Create the subdomain
- I copy the directories ttg-be and phplugins from belartphoto.com to mariage.belartphoto.com
- I've created new template base on the new website name and place them in mariage/ttg-be/tempates/gallery of the new site
- (login to mariage/belartphoto.com/ttg-be/admin): In ttg-be settings, I changed company url to http:\\www.mariage.belartphoto.com ; and in publisher settings, i have referenced the new template gallery
I've created a new publish service via TTG CE4 Publisher and set API URL to http://www.mariage.belartphoto.com/ttg-be/publisher/ . Authentication is sucessfull
I can publish new galleries to the new site.
- Home page doesn't work.
1) I try to manage home page with publisher but, when i put the slug "pages-gallery" in new homepage gallery, I have a duplicate gallery found error.
Why this error if the first homepage is in /public_html/galleries/pages-gallery
and the other one in /mariage/galleries/pages-gallery . Note that public_html and mariage are on the same level
2) When I connect to http:\\www.mariage.belartphoto.com, i have the error "The template ttg-be/templates/gallery/ could not be found. Create this template with CE4 Gallery then upload it to your server."
Thank you to help me.
Last edited by Albert (2017-04-18 06:14:06)
I copy the directories ttg-be and phplugins from belartphoto.com to mariage.belartphoto.com
This may be the problem. When you copy the entire ttg-be folder you're also copying the database. And the database is from your main site. And it thinks there is already a home-gallery.
You should probably start with a fresh install of ttg-be in the sub-domain and publish albums after you do that.
So try that first.
Thank you Rod, Il give it a try and let you know.