Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-25 04:08:06

jherman
Website

Backlight Cart and Cart Package Error

Spent the past few hours building a cart infrastructure including discounts, shipping, ...... Everything seems to work for individual products and shipping correctly adjusts based upon cart value.

Ran into a problem with Packages which resulted an error with both add and edit in the package: I just disabled packages in pricing schemes for the short term. Tired generating a new Package and adding only items listed and everything seemed to go well. Any attempt to edit the new packages which only contain products listed elsewhere still produced the error.

Unexpected error: Undefined index: As viewed in ajax_item_options.php on line 30

Second issue is when a second, 4th, 6th, etc item is placed in the cart the background is now white with white text. Odd numbered items are correct and if the second item is removed and the third moves up, it is now white/white. OK, where did I go wrong in my setup?  Paypal is still in testing mode.

http://jamesherman.net/galleries/2_all-time-favorites/

Cart%20Prblem.JPG

Last edited by jherman (2016-07-25 04:12:18)

User with too little time but coding is therapeutic.

#2 2016-07-25 05:24:29

rod barbee
Website

Re: Backlight Cart and Cart Package Error

I can't address the first issue, but the second issue is all in the template you're using for the cart. Look under Typography and you'll see controls for the Table row background colors. Change the odd and even rows to background colors that will work with white text.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-07-25 07:09:24

Ben

Hi , that error happens if you try to edit an item for a product that been deleted since it was added to a package.  Could that be the case?
I need to code around that so that the error does not come up.  If you had deleted the product, you should be fine to just delete the item in the package.
If you hadn't deleted it, then something else may be going wrong.  In that case, instead of deleting it, can you please email me a Backlight login (using the Email link under my picture) so that I can try and work out what's going wrong?

#4 2016-07-25 19:38:57

jherman
Website

Thanks Rod. Easy fix on the second problem. Ben may have some thoughts on the first.

User with too little time but coding is therapeutic.

Board footer