Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-11 21:30:20

oceanman22
Website

Getting "ttg-be could not be found"

I updated to the latest Backlight version last week and thought everything was working fine. Did a test pulblish etc.

Now I find that when I try to reach 6 of my galleries I get the error "ttg-be could not be found". I completely republished one of the problem galleries(Portugal) but it did not solve problem. Any suggestions.

Jim

#2 2016-06-11 22:29:50

oceanman22
Website

Re: Getting "ttg-be could not be found"

If I create a new album in lightroom and use the same photos I can get to the publishes album. I guess I just need to follow that procedure for the remaining problem albums.

#3 2016-06-11 22:50:51

rod barbee
Website

A little more information would help.
That error implies Publisher is looking for ttg-be. Have you installed the latest Backlight version of the  Publisher plugin?
Were these six albums originally CE4 albums that have been migrated? If so, did you change the Publisher API URL after migration to point to Backlight?

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#4 2016-06-11 23:31:39

oceanman22
Website

I updated from the Backlight which was running fine. The only thing I can think of is that during the recent backlight updating I did, at one point I closed lightroom and there was something going on that prevented me from closing lightroom and I forced a lightroom shutdown. Later I realized that that Adobe had an update it was trying to install which I did install later. Anyway, I republished the inaccessible albums and all now seems well. More than likely it was an anomaly caused by me when updating.

Jim

Board footer