Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-19 22:29:53

SunFoxNC

Did cell numbers in albums go away in Backlight+Pages?

I've been trying to find the setting to enable cell numbers and haven't been able to find it.

Whilst not a critical thing, it was nice to give another option to people interested in a particular picture to identify it by cell number if the filename wasn't obvious enough or they weren't technically savvy to do cut-and-paste or screenshots.

If push comes to shove, I could use the CellNumber metadata token and probably finagle some custom CSS/PHP to expose it somewhere other than underneath the cell thumbnail but right now I've got some of my grandmother's slides from 1966-1979 to push to my Backlight test site.

Of course, given unlimited wishes and limited hours in the day...I would wish to see the Backlight version of the Client Response Gallery sooner than those cell numbers!  smile

(BTW, I'm totally digging seeing changes to the template show up immediately rather than waiting 1-2 minutes for the Web module to refresh with every little change even on this high-powered G751 gaming laptop...that alone has been worth the price of admission to Backlight!  I loved the power of what I could do with CE4 but I'm liking Backlight's architecture and implementation even more...)

#2 2016-05-19 23:17:49

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: Did cell numbers in albums go away in Backlight+Pages?

Option-enabled cell numbers are already built in for the next feature update, to be released alongside the Client Response add-on. In the meantime, metadata tokens can get the job done.

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

Board footer