Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-16 05:06:50

Kubicixfactor

Changing text on cart checkout buttons

Really hope someone can help me with what's probably a simple problem. I'm trying to change the text on the checkout buttons - my customers are confused and 50% of the time they select the "Proceed To Checkout" button instead of the "Checkout With Paypal" one - so perform a transactionless checkout. I don't want to turn the transactionless checkout off because some want to pay by cheque - but I do need to make it more descriptive. So something like "checkout with cheque" instead of "proceed to checkout" and "checkout with credit/debit/paypal" instead of "checkout with paypal".

I believe the answer is in modifying the US_en.txt file and I've tried modifying the one which is located at cart\application\config\lang\ but if I modify it there's no changes being shown on the web site. On the cart admin I can't find a way to select a different language file. So what do I need to do here?

#2 2016-03-16 06:17:59

rod barbee
Website

Re: Changing text on cart checkout buttons

Cart Admin > Settings > Localizations > Manage Localizations>scroll down to Buttons

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-03-16 06:39:12

Kubicixfactor

Re: Changing text on cart checkout buttons

That's fixed it! smile Thanks Rod!

Last edited by Kubicixfactor (2016-03-16 06:40:10)

Board footer