Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-31 20:39:29

sportfoton
Website

No products are available for purchase

I try to understand how it works with the mixed price . Sometimes when I'm out and shoot big tournaments , I usually have with me a laptop that is not my default PC. I created an album set and album of the mixed price . everything works. see http://www.sportfoton.se/galleries/gote … jestad-bk/ Today I tried to create the same album on my default computer and created the album sets and albums with the same settings when I click to buy , I get the following message . "No products are available for purchase
Please try again later , or contact the photographer if this problem persists . "

http://www.sportfoton.se/galleries/arch … jestad-bk/

I do not understand what I have done wrong .

#2 2016-02-01 00:35:45

Matthew
Administrator
Website

Re: No products are available for purchase

The photos I looked at are all assigned a price profile of "Ishockey". Does that profile exist in your cart setup? Did you set shipping options and such?

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#3 2016-02-01 01:36:47

rod barbee
Website

yep. I just looked at your pricing profiles. There is no "Ishockey" profile. And you have some Incomplete Shipping Methods warnings.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#4 2016-02-01 04:32:10

sportfoton
Website

rod barbee wrote:

yep. I just looked at your pricing profiles. There is no "Ishockey" profile. And you have some Incomplete Shipping Methods warnings.

When I created my gallery templates i have bent in the "Mixed Pricing" which i believed was right . if I do not choose the "Mixed Pricing" when I create Gallery Templates works . One should not choose the "Mixed Pricing" when creating gallery templates ?

I do not know how I should complete shiping method. I sell only digital downloads , I need to fill in the data anyway ?

Last edited by sportfoton (2016-02-01 04:33:47)

#5 2016-02-01 04:56:49

rod barbee
Website

When I created my gallery templates i have bent in the "Mixed Pricing" which i believed was right . if I do not choose the "Mixed Pricing" when I create Gallery Templates works . One should not choose the "Mixed Pricing" when creating gallery templates ?

Use Mixed Pricing in the template only for albums that you intend to use mixed pricing on.

Mixed Pricing is intended for when you want different pricing for different pictures in the same gallery or album. If you don't need that, then just assign the gallery or album a pricing profile. And if you're using Publisher, then don't choose a template that was made with Mixed Pricing enabled.

I do not know how I should complete shiping method. I sell only digital downloads , I need to fill in the data anyway ?

maybe not. If it works without filling those out, then don't worry.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#6 2016-02-01 05:28:03

sportfoton
Website

rod barbee wrote:

Use Mixed Pricing in the template only for albums that you intend to use mixed pricing on.

Mixed Pricing is intended for when you want different pricing for different pictures in the same gallery or album. If you don't need that, then just assign the gallery or album a pricing profile. And if you're using Publisher, then don't choose a template that was made with Mixed Pricing enabled.

maybe not. If it works without filling those out, then don't worry.

Thanks for the help , now I know what I will do in the future.

Board footer