Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-17 23:23:41

pjtraveler

Not sure what happened to the site...

I was out of touch for 3 weeks, and when returning I found my site had crashed with the following error.
PatrickLynchPhotography.com
Does anyone have any idea on what happened?
Thanks,
:-)
---
could not find driver|#0 /home1/sierraf8/public_html/patricklynchphotography/ttg-be/framework/dao/PdoExtended.php(49): PDO->__construct('sqlite:./ttg-be...', NULL, NULL, Array) #1 /home1/sierraf8/public_html/patricklynchphotography/ttg-be/framework/dao/SQLiteHandler.php(11): PdoExtended->__construct('sqlite:./ttg-be...', NULL, NULL, Array) #2 /home1/sierraf8/public_html/patricklynchphotography/ttg-be/framework/dao/DAOFactory.php(15): SQLiteHandler->__construct(Array) #3 /home1/sierraf8/public_html/patricklynchphotography/ttg-be/publisher/application/helpers/ApplicationHelper.php(29): DAOFactory->getDBHandler(Array) #4 /home1/sierraf8/public_html/patricklynchphotography/ttg-be/framework/helpers/GenericApplicationHelper.php(28): ApplicationHelper->createConfigManager() #5 /home1/sierraf8/public_html/patricklynchphotography/ttg-be/publisher/application/init.php(7): GenericApplicationHelper->getConfigManager() #6 /home1/sierraf8/public_html/patricklynchphotography/ttg-be/framework/init.php(112): include_once('/home1/sierraf8...') #7 /home1/sierraf8/public_html/patricklynchphotography/lib.php(73): require_once('/home1/sierraf8...') #8 /home1/sierraf8/public_html/patricklynchphotography/index.php(2): require_once('/home1/sierraf8...') #9 {main}|URL: /index.php

#2 2016-01-17 23:59:28

rod barbee
Website

Re: Not sure what happened to the site...

looks like a server database module issue.
See: http://community.theturninggate.net/top … ing-ttgbe/

you'll probably need to contact your hosting company

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2016-01-18 00:20:14

pjtraveler

Thanks for the guidance !
:-)

#4 2016-01-18 12:49:34

Ben

Hi Patrick, did you knowingly or intentionally sign up for Bluehost's PHP 5.6 Beta support? 
Their PHP 5.6 Beta does not include the necessary PDO sqlite module.  To fix this you'll need to change back to PHP 5.4 via the Control Panel:

1. Login to cpanel on your site
2. Click on PHP Config
3. Select PHP 5.4.  I am using "PHP 5.4 (FastCGI)".  I am not sure if any of the three PHP 5.4 options is preferable.

That should fix it.  I am keen to find out whether you explicitly set PHP to 5.6, or had requested a Beta version of PHP?  If not, then I will try to take this further with Bluehost.  I also encountered this problem and do not recall having selected 5.6.  I am trying to find out whether they have any intention of providing PDO sqlite support in 5.6, which I assume will become the default whenever Bluehost deems it non-Beta.

Board footer