Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-24 15:37:45

eckart-bartnik

Login for customer doesn't work

Even after checking and checking in the Client Response Gallery Admin settings, I can not find the reason, why I can't any more log into the customer response gallery.  The login field shows, I can type in the credentials, click login, but nothing happens.
I want to use CRG to get feedback from friends and therefore made three clients (myself included). Assigned the same gallery for all three. Access is:
http://eckart-bartnik.de/ttg-be/crg/?album_id=51341. Username: eckart-bartnik@t-online.de PW:guest.

I guess, you are working on it, but the settings in the CRG admin need some more explanations, i.e. post submission actions.

Thanks for help!

Last edited by eckart-bartnik (2015-01-24 15:40:57)

#2 2015-01-24 17:13:56

eckart-bartnik

Re: Login for customer doesn't work

1 1/2 hours later...
Can it be that there are 2 login instances?
I get into the CRG by first using username 'guest' and password 'guest' credentials, then a new instance of login appears and then I can enter with the e-mail and 'guest'.
After I deleted the Username 'guest' in the LR Album setting under 'feature', I now only get the 2nd login instance and here I can directly login with the e-mail.
Does this make sense?
But first now breakfast....
tongue

#3 2015-01-24 18:01:29

Ben

Re: Login for customer doesn't work

Hi, I hope you had a good breakfast smile  Can you send me your TTG BE admin login via email or PM so I can take a look at your clients setup?

Board footer