Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-12-25 23:07:56

MartinS
Website

Stage does not load arrows and angles

Merry Christmas to all!

Having managed to use Stage for a flip gallery on my home page www.martinsharrott.com, I was pleased to have everything working at last, except for a tiny detail.

The flip presentation generates a text bottom left "Use [arrows] to navigate etc" and also up and down "angles" on the right hand side.

When a user first loads the home page, the text appears but the arrows and angles are in the form of little square boxes with illegible letters, perhaps some ALT text. I have tried four different computers and Firefox, IE and Android, and they are all the same.

When one clicks on the "Enter" box to enter my Galleries page, and then returns to the home page by clicking on the "home" tab, lo and behold, the arrows and angles are there now. This happens every time. The user's cache plays no role in this as I have cleared caches many times and it is always the first load that is a problem. It looks like the arrow images are missing at first on my server. Where should I look to remedy the problem?

#2 2014-12-25 23:47:59

rod barbee
Website

Re: Stage does not load arrows and angles

You're probably running into the broken web fonts issue. It usually shows up in Firefox and IE and is a pretty easy fix.
http://ce3wiki.theturninggate.net/doku. … _web_fonts

I see the arrows on my iPad. Take a look in Chrome, you'll probably see them

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2014-12-26 01:03:17

MartinS
Website

Re: Stage does not load arrows and angles

That's sorted it out. Thank you!

Board footer