Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-10-19 09:50:53

aebolzan
Website

How page images are assigned when using Publisher?

I have installed Stage and exported the template corresponding to my Home page.  I have assigned a different image from the filmstrip to each page using the Get Image by ID slider. However, I have noticed that once I created a new album for the Page, I found no way to indicate which image corresponds to 1,2,3 and 4......how does Publisher works in the case of a home page made with Pages?.....With the very first page, which was also prepared with Pages and the transalated to Stage,  I found no problems as it has no menu and all the published images go to the Flip-Full Screen, but in the case where one   has included a menu, the things are not so clear.....so before publishing anything I would like to know if I am making a mistake or not...

thanks in advance!,

Agustin

#2 2014-10-19 12:13:05

rod barbee
Website

Re: How page images are assigned when using Publisher?

images assigned to the various pages of Pages come from the Pages filmstrip, not from the home page gallery that is managed by Publisher.
In other words, Publisher has nothing to do with assigning images to those pages

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#3 2014-10-20 09:14:48

aebolzan
Website

but when I export and upload  Pages, I have to upload all the images of the filmstrip, some for the Home gallery and the other for the various pages...right?.....as I am also using Stage for making the gallery for the Home page to be published by Publisher, I am uploading twice some of the images...or I am doing anything wrong?

Agustin

#4 2014-10-20 11:24:22

rod barbee
Website

You only really need to upload enough images for your pages images. It's a good idea to include more for a home page slideshow fall back just in case something happens with Publisher.
but no, you don't need to double up on the upload.
If in doubt, just give it a try and see what happens.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer