Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-21 23:36:28

granddani

Problems with Search wehn Albums put in Album Sets.

Hello i'm new here and like this bloody TTG stuff:-) Also the bloody australian bear:-)

I have following problem.

Wehn i put the Albums in Album Sets then the Internet Explorer shows following error message:

For example:

http://www.motive-im-fokus.ch/search/

search item: Sonne

Error message:

is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/www/web27/../galleries.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/www/web27/:/usr/bin)|#0 /home/www/web27/html/ttg-be/publisher/application/models/Album.php(227): ErrorHandler::handleError('/home/www/web27...') #1 /home/www/web27/html/ttg-be/publisher/application/models/Album.php(177): Album->getBreadcrumbs(Array, true) #2 /home/www/web27/html/ttg-be/publisher/application/models/SearchAlbumWrapper.php(54): Album->getBreadcrumbsForSearch(Array) #3 /home/www/web27/html/ttg-be/templates/gallery/albenoeffentlich/template_index.php(267): SearchAlbumWrapper->getPageCopy() #4 /home/www/web27/html/ttg-be/publisher/application/controllers/GalleryController.php(99): include_once('/home/www/web27...') #5 /home/www/web27/html/ttg-be/framework/controllers/Controller.php(41): GalleryController->search('', 'index') #6 /home/www/web27/html/ttg-be/framework/Framework.php(124): Controller->dispatch(Array, Array) #7 /home/www/web27/html/search/lib.php(48): Framework->route(Array) #8 /home/www/web27/html/search/index.php(4): route() #9 {main}|URL: /search/index.php

Bloody lots of errors and confusing:-)

Maby there is somebody for Heeeeeeeeelp.......

Thanks!

Sorry about my bad "swissenglisch"

#2 2014-07-22 00:18:41

Ben

Re: Problems with Search wehn Albums put in Album Sets.

Hi Daniel, it looks like the publisher is trying to access one level higher than the top of your site.  This is in order to find the location of the 'Home' link in breadcrumbs.  This isn't usually a problem, except that your server has a security setting that prevents the publisher from trying to access that directory. 
This is something I'll need to look into, but it may be at least a few days until I can do so.  In the mean time, I suggest you contact your host's technical support and request they disable the open_basedir setting for your account.

#3 2014-07-22 03:04:19

granddani

Re: Problems with Search wehn Albums put in Album Sets.

Hi Ben

Many thanks for this fast answer!

I did ask the Provider for made this changes.......they updatet to  PHP 5.4 over  CGI immediately, now it's running!

Greetings from Switzerland!

Daniel

Board footer